Welcome to our site! We are a Christian community building towards a Jesus-centered lifestyle. This is an adventure filled with new beginnings and positive, personal change – all within the context of a loving, non-judgmental, supportive spiritual family. Check out the different opportunities to grow. If we can be helpful to you, let us know. We’re a warm and friendly bunch who enjoy God and people!
Our Mission: Following Jesus’ example, our mission is to connect with God, connect with others, and connect others with God.
- Current Message Series: “Teach Us to Pray!” (Check out the tab “Timely Topics” to explore other topics of interest. Let us know if you’d like a CD of any or all of the series messages). Join us each Sunday, 10:30 am, for encouragement, inspiration, and a chance to make new friends! Children are invited to Children’s Sunday School after family worship & prayer.
- Got questions about life’s important issues? Tuesday mornings at 9:30 we will gather for food & friendship, a brief video presentation, a time of open discussion to reflect on the ideas presented, and all in a safe, non-judgmental setting. It’s a video series called “Alpha” and it’s open to people of all beliefs and persuasions! Come grow with us.
- Mark your Calendar for Community Movie Night, Fri., Mar. 16, @ 7 pm. Free popcorn & pop. Break the winter blues! Bring a friend!
- Men’s Breakfast: Every third Saturday of the month, 9 am, Church basement. Bring a buddy to share in the fun, food, and fellowship.
- POTLUCK every first Sunday of the month, following worship. Bring a dish to pass and come share in the fun!
- MISSIONS: We are collecting Jan. – Mar. for a global ministry (outside the United States) and will determine who that is at our gathering after worship, the second Sunday in April. Be praying!
- Find out other ways to get involved under “Connect“!
- Let us know if you’d like to stay informed with our monthly e-Newsletter.
- Want to experience a more intimate walk with God? Check out the classic booklet: My Heart Christ’s Home
Lighthouse Christian Church
29898 E Pine St., Drummond Island, MI 49726 906-493-5233
Mailing address: P.O. Box 40, Drummond Island, MI 49726
Scott Danforth, Pastor Office Hours: 9:30-1, Tues. & Thurs.