Welcome to our site! We are a Christian community building towards a Jesus-centered lifestyle. This is an adventure filled with new beginnings and positive, personal change – all within the context of a loving, non-judgmental, supportive spiritual family. Check out the different opportunities to grow. If we can be helpful to you, let us know. We’re a warm and friendly bunch who enjoy God and people!
Our Mission: Following Jesus’ example, our mission is to connect with God, connect with others, and connect others with God.
- Current Message Series: Learning to be Still in God’s Love (Check out the tab “Timely Topics” to explore other topics of interest. Let us know if you’d like a CD of any or all of the series messages). Join us each Sunday, 10:30 am, for encouragement, inspiration, and a chance to make new friends! Children are invited to Children’s Sunday School after family worship & prayer.Scott
- 🔥CAMPFIRE FRIDAYS in JUNE! Join us at the Church fire ring @ 6:30 pm every Friday in June for fun & food, all in the company of friends. The last Friday, June 30th, will be a potluck, so bring a dish to pass. Church supplies meat & drinks. And invite a neighbor – Let’s grow our church on the warm hospitality of Jesus!
- MOVIE NIGHT! Come experience The Shack movie Sat., July 22, @ 7 pm – You’ll never be the same. Of course there will be free popcorn too! But wait, there’s more…. If you want, there will be an open discussion (with ice cream sundaes) following the movie.
- Experience the Exodus journey of the Hebrews from Egypt and gain valuable insights for your own spiritual journey! Join us Tuesday mornings @ 9:30 to view a 30-minute video travelogue followed by discussion. Bring a friend to this unique opportunity!
- Men’s Breakfast: Every third Saturday of the month, 8 am, Church basement. Bring a buddy to share in the fun, food, and fellowship.
- POTLUCK every first Sunday of the month, following worship. Bring a dish to pass and come share in the fun! (for July: Sunday the 9th)
- Current missions focus: The Promise FM and Care Net Pregnancy Center of the EUP (Apr. – June). Participate by collecting change & currency and by praying for them.
- Find out other ways to get involved under “Connect“!
- Let us know if you’d like to stay informed with our monthly e-Newsletter.
- Want to experience a more intimate walk with God? Check out the classic booklet: My Heart Christ’s Home
Lighthouse Christian Church
29898 E Pine St., Drummond Island, MI 49726 906-493-5233
Mailing address: P.O. Box 40, Drummond Island, MI 49726
Scott Danforth, Pastor Office Hours: 9:30-1, Tues. & Thurs.