Welcome to our site! We are a Christian community building towards a Jesus-centered lifestyle. This is an adventure filled with new beginnings and positive, personal change – all within the context of a loving, non-judgmental, supportive spiritual family. Check out the different opportunities to grow. If we can be helpful to you, let us know. We’re a warm and friendly bunch who enjoy God and people!
Our Mission: Following Jesus’ example, our mission is to connect with God, connect with others, and connect others with God.
- Current Message Series: Discovering Your God-given Purpose (Check out the tab “Timely Topics” to explore other topics of interest. Let us know if you’d like a CD of any or all of the series messages). Join us each Sunday, 10:30 am, for encouragement, inspiration, and a chance to make new friends! Children are invited to Children’s Sunday School after family worship & prayer.
- Experience the Exodus journey of the Hebrews from Egypt and gain valuable insights for your own spiritual journey! Join us Tuesday mornings @ 9:30 to view a 30-minute video travelogue followed by discussion. Bring a friend to this unique opportunity!
- CHURCH CLEAN-UP DAY! Sat., May 20, 9-Noon with lunch provided by the Church. Watch for sign-up sheets for fun jobs to do to make our Church shine for Jesus!
- Men’s Breakfast: Every third Saturday of the month, 9 am, Church basement. Bring a buddy to share in the fun, food, and fellowship.
- Want to experience a more intimate walk with God? Check out the classic booklet: My Heart Christ’s Home
- POTLUCK every first Sunday of the month, following worship. Bring a dish to pass and come share in the fun!
- Current missions focus: The Promise FM and Care Net Pregnancy Center of the EUP (Apr. – June). Participate by collecting change & currency and by praying for them.
- Interested in going to see “The Shack” movie? We’d like to get a group to go see it! Let us know!
- NATIONAL DAY of PRAYER gathering: Thursday, May 4, 2017, @ 7 pm, Drummond Is. Twp. Hall. Come pray for our leaders, our troops, and for the “hot spots” on this planet right now. Prayer changes things! Be a part of God’s transforming love!
- Find out other ways to get involved under “Connect“!
- Let us know if you’d like to stay informed with our monthly e-Newsletter.
Lighthouse Christian Church
P.O. Box 40, 29898 E Pine St.,
Drummond Island, MI 49726 906-493-5233
Scott Danforth, Pastor Office Hours: 9:30-1, Tues. & Thurs.